Wednesday, August 25, 2010

yolk

Yesterday was one of those spontaneous, random days. My friend Anna and I have been trying to hang out for the longest time and it never seemed to work out! I finally had a day off and I randomly texted her to see if she was free. .. and Eureka!~ she was! hehe .. so.. I picked her up and we ate at LAMILL COFFEE. I got the Sofia (cheesy) panini and Anna got this panini with coffee in it. haha I love their side of olives and pickled onions! We also got a dozen donut holes with vanilla bean cream! yummy! Afterwards, we picked up Pia, went to Target, and built a bear (Chococat). Build-A-Bear just got in some new Sanrio characters like Keroppi and Melody! Pia and Anna have never built a bear before, so I made them build me one! muhahaha! sighhh.. I miss working there. Afterwards, we went to this bakery in Pasadena called Euro Pane. We just got some little snacks like macaroons, scones, and tea. I was so full! I felt like all I did was eat that day! lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: