Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tour de LA

My cousin Joanna visited from Washington about a week ago! I gave her a tour of LA! Here's a list of places we went to:

1. Hollywood & Highland to see the Chinese Mann Theater, Walk of fame, Wax museum.. etc.
2. Angels Knoll Park where 500 days of summer was filmed.
3. Chinatown for some Yang Chow
4. The Observatory for the Planetarium show and the nice view *_*
5. The Americana at Brand for some shopping and trolly riding. hehe
6. Umami Burger at Space 15 Twenty.
7. Venice Beach boardwalk and the beautiful Venice canals!
8. Santa Monica 3rd st. Promenade for Urban Outfitters. Ok~ we went to a lot of Urbans, because only selected stores were having a 50% sale off the sale! lol
9. Beverly Hills for Rodeo Drive and Sprinkles cupcakes!
10. Little Tokyo!
11. LACMA!
11. The Walt Disney Concert Hall to admire the beautiful architecture!

I think that pretty much sums up what we did. I'm not sure if I forgot anything .. It's so hard to keep track! lol Anyways, I have tons of pictures that I've posted on FB regarding her visit! If you want to explore LA here's a helpful link that gave me tons of ideas!: 100 Free Things to do in LA

Photobucket

No comments: