Monday, August 2, 2010

Magnolia Blvd.

I went walking around Magnolia Blvd. the other day for their "girl's night out" vintage sales. I didn't buy anything, but it was nice to visit each store to check out their stuff. I'm on a hunt for a wearable everyday short, vintage kimono. I've ran into a bunch, but can't seem to find the perfect one. I liked how each store had complimentary snacks and drinks. Some stores even had a little band playing inside while you shop. I love store pets and I bumped into a cute dog in one of the stores. She just wanted to be pet! ^^ Anyways .. I think Magnolia Blvd has this event going on every last Friday of the month. It's very low key, but you should check it out if you ever get the chance.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is ur flats miu miu? theyre cute! and btw how do you edit or process ur pictures to make it look vintage-y? can u pls recommend a site or just give tips. thanks!