Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pink Elephant, DeSoto Pharmacy, Mori's

Today was my day off and all I did was EAT, play Plants Vs. Zombies, and then EAT AGAIN. I feel like such a pig, but I don't care! I need the fat to keep me warm in the winter. LOL jk. Today was my brother's birthday!! He is now 29! Gosh, I feel like it was just yesterday when I blogged about his last birthday. Time goes by so fast. Anyways, I finally tried Pink Elephant in Canoga Park today. I always pass by this place when I visit Lorenz and I was always so curious about it! It was pretty damn good! We got the Pineapple Curry with brown rice, Drunken Noodles, and Crunchy Tofu. Everything was really yummy and for a really good price! I think we spent about $21 all together. Afterwards we stopped by DeSoto pharmacy to get some ice cream. I got a root beer float instead! I love it when pharmacies stay old school style and sell soda pop and ice cream! Anyways, I drove home and Lorenz went to work. Then I went to Mori's in Glendale for my brother's birthday! The food was cooked right in front of us and it was really good! I think the last time I went to Mori's before this was when I was in high school.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: