Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rocket Fizz

If you haven't checked out Rocket Fizz yet then now is the time to do so! This place reeks of sugar, nostalgia, and more sugar. haha.. They have every kind of soda pop you can imagine! I first discovered this place in Camarillo. Lorenz goes surfing in Malibu with his cousin that lives in Camarillo every weekend. We were driving to the outlets one time and we saw this curious, little place called Rocket Fizz. I yelped it and thought it interesting! I was bummed that Rocket Fizz was so far from my house. :( Then one day I was in Pasadena eating at the "father of all buns" ~ Paparich! Across from it I spotted another Rocket Fizz! haha YAY. Then the other day I was walking around Magnolia Blvd in Burbank and yet again!~ another Rocket Fizz! I went inside for some taffy refill and they were having a movie night. I don't remember the movie they were playing, but it looked really cute. I love this cute little candy store! It brings out the kid in everyone! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: