Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stefan's At LA Farm

I've always wanted to go to this restaurant ever since I saw it on the news! LOL ~ The food was all right, but the service was amazing! It's run by Stefan from Top Chef. He's such a cool guy, because he comes out of the kitchen and starts talking to people. He even took us to the bar and bought me and Lorenz a shot of "Finish Me Off." LOL.. His drinks were all good, but my favorite was called "When I Was Fourteen." LOL~ the names were really silly! The small plates were really tasty, but gosh... they were REALLY small! For main dishes we got an Asparagus cream and Lobster soup and a Shepherd's Pie. We also got Stefan's signature Lollipop trio which was kind of like ice cream, but kind of not. Lol... It had pretty interesting flavors and a chocolate brownie center. I really think this is such a nice restaurant, but the location sucks and the food is pretty fancy (and so is the price).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's Stefan in Top Chef!






Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: