Tuesday, June 15, 2010

nail lacquer

One fact about me is that I'm always changing my nail color. I've been like this ever since I first got a hold of nail polish as a little girl. Even regular customers at my work notice it! Lol.. Today I was helping this old man I don't even remember. I guess he remembered me cuz he said something to me like, "changed your nail color again ey?" lol ~ I've been using American Apparel's Nail Lacquer. I usually only buy OPI cuz of the quality ~ but AA had interesting nail colors, so I decided to try it out. Plus it was cheaper than OPI and they had a promotion sale of 3 colors for $15. I'm surprised by the quality, because it's actually better than what I expected. I like how it's bold and heavy ~ so one stroke already gets the job done. I also really love the unusual color selection!! ^-^ time to change my nail polish again!


No comments: