Monday, June 21, 2010

happy first day of summer!

This is one of the things I wish to witness and do in real life! The sight is just so breathtaking!! I use to dream of having a big wedding and having everyone light up one of these wish lanterns. haha... now I don't really dream of a big wedding.. maybe just a tiny one. Lol.. oh gosh~ I'm in one of those phases where I'm constantly thinking of how I want my wedding to be. It's weird, because I'm never like this. I have no plans of how I want my wedding to look like or where I want it to be... I just never really thought about it. Now I'm always dreaming of it. lol It's an embarrassing confession for me, but yea.. that's just me right now. -_- I'm dreaming of a very small wedding with no invitations and no fancy dress. Maybe a white, knee high, babydoll, peter pan collar dress with cute sleeves. haha ... yup.. -_- ... I just wanted to share this favorite video of mine.

No comments: