Wednesday, June 9, 2010

mobile mash up + bar hop

On Saturday (June 5th) I went to the Mobile Mash Up at the Verdugo Bar with the cute couple Sarah and John. I was really looking forward to Frysmith and the Buttermilk truck, but both left an hour before we got there. :( We just settled for Vietnamese sandwiches, Lomo Arigato, and Dainty cakes. I thought the Mobile Mash Up would be a lot better than what it was ~ It was kind of disappointing. TT_TT

Photobucket

Once the sun came down and the temperature cooled off, Lorenz and I made out way to 72North bar in Pasadena. We met up with my friend, Maricris, to celebrate the DJ's bday. After that we walked over to club Menage. I didn't really feel like going, because there was a line and we each had to pay $10 to get in. Fortunately, one of the guys who worked there let us cut in line and let us girls in for free. The guys still had to pay ~ but overall it was a good deal. :) hehe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: