Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ni No Kuni

I'm totally missing Anime Expo right now. haha.. well~ actually, I've been missing it for a couple of years now. x___x lol.. it's just so overwhelming over there! I haven't made plans to go back there in years, but I'm strangely in the mood to head over there right now. ohhhh to be stuck in long lines. to be shoulder to shoulder with anime nerds. to see countless cosplay, role play games, and hentai. haha.. C'est la vie! x___x lol jk. I'm actually going to Comic Con this year for the first time with Lorenz and maybe see a few of my friends. Maybe in Comic Con I can have a dose of nerdiness I've been longing for.
Anyways! Let's get to the heading of this post! Studio Ghibli's Ni No Kuni ~ an RPG game is coming to PS3! I believe it was previously only developed for the DS, but both versions have Studio Ghibli's in-game animation! Gosh, it's hard to find cartoon animation anymore. Anyways this game is a mixture of both Japanese and Disney-style animations. ~ kinda reminding me of Kingdom Hearts slash Ragnarok. The game play looks so cool, cuz it's like controlling a Miyazaki film! ^^ Anyways, here's a trailer.

No comments: