Monday, May 3, 2010

today

in my comic spirit class my professor was surprisingly talking about love. He said something like....
"Our world is upside down, scholars. Romantic comedies are known as "chick flicks" and love is for "pussies." Love is confused with weakness and foolishness, when in reality, love takes courage and self sacrifice."
This teacher is insane, but he makes a lot of sense. haha

Anywayyysss... I'm going skydiving next week!!... May 13 to be exact! I'm so freakin scared/nervous/anxious/excited. AHHH! When I'm in class I think about it and it makes me lose focus! I can't help it!! It's so intense! haha I guess there's no turning back now, cuz Lorenz just made a reservation and a deposit for the both of us. We were suppose to go with a group of people, but everyone backed out! :( Oh well. This is something I need to cross off on my list of things to do before I die. If I die doing it... then so be it. lol My work is giving me a paid week vacation next week (which is an awesome benefit of a part time job) !! .. so I'm taking advantage of one of my days off by going skydiving! ahhhh! My heart is pounding! I'm reeeally afraid of heights and I guess this is my way of conquering it! hehe.. maybe I can use this experience for my future job interviews! LOL .. wish me luck!

No comments: