Monday, May 17, 2010

messy room, creative mind

Ok.. this is really embarrassing ~ but watever. My room got to a point where it was such a mess that I could barely find floor to walk on! Having a messy room makes me lose focus and creates so much stress in my life! That's really not good ~ specially since I have finals this week! .. SOOOO... I decided to clean it. x___x haha.. but I AM still in defense that having a messy room is a sign of potential genius! LOL A messy room can only be interpreted by the one who made it! To the untrained eye it's chaos, but to the experienced eye it has organization, even though it lacks order. LOL

Photobucket

BEFORE:

Photobucket

AFTER:

Photobucket

BEFORE:

Photobucket

AFTER:

Photobucket

Meanwhile,
I was cleaning out my drawers and I found these!

1. An old silver locket my sister (arlene) got for me years ago! It's sucha cool locket, because it's capable of holding 5 photos and it folds into this little ball pendant. .. Hehe.. and that's me eating my chocolate lollipop, ^^

Photobucket

2. Pictures of EXs!!!! HAHAHA!! From Left to right: Gina & Mark, Me & Jason, June & Francis. My girlfriends and I were in such serious relationships with these guys throughout high school + some of college. My goodness... these are so old!! O_O I look so different in my picture! I took that when I was probably like 14.. x__x I don't even remember! lol

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahha. i love it!