Sunday, May 9, 2010

mum mom momma

This is one of my favorite songs and I love this cover.



Below are some old photos of my mom. I met her when I was turning 7. Before I knew her I always wondered what she was like. She would call me in Philippines every Sunday afternoon to talk to me. I remember the first time I finally met her at LAX, she was standing and staring at me from afar. Then she ran to me, carried me, and ran all the way with me to the car. I felt her tears coming down on my shoulder while she was running. That was the first time I ever understood happiness. ^-^ I'm always thankful to finally be home. Happy mother's day mom!

I also want to take this time to thank one of the most amazing mothers I've ever known - my tita Melda. She took care of me while I was in Philippines and treated me as if I were her own child. There's not one single day that passes when I don't think of her. I love her and miss her so much. If I could have one thing in the world right now all I would want is to see her and talk to her one last time. I just want to say I'm sorry for not understanding what she was going through when I was younger. I want her to know how thankful I am for being strong for me and taking care of me, when she was the one in need of being taken care of. Tita Melda ~ I love you and I can't wait to see you in Heaven.

mom

Photobucket

No comments: