Monday, May 17, 2010

lawfully wedded



I started this month off by attending Eddie and Ricci's wedding. This is a super late post about their wedding ~ but the crazy booth photos just came in! hehe.. They have such cuuuute & really fun pictures by photographer Norman Yu. I love how he set up a "crazy booth" where anyone could take pictures!

This is a book they had at their wedding where anyone could sign and leave a note. I really loved all the photos in that book specially this one:

Photobucket

here are some of my favorite crazy booth photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

hehe ~ that was fun! Anyways, a lot of people kept asking me where I got my outfit from. Thank you to everyone who complimented my dress! ^^ hehe ... I've had it in my closet for a while, but never found a chance to wear it. I got my dress from Topshop, my shoes from Sychelles, and my necklace from Anthropologie! I don't know if Topshop still sells that dress, but you could probably find it on ebay! ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.