Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ZAP!

I freakin love Zappos. They have such great customer service! First of all, they don't charge sales tax and shipping is free both ways. They have a large inventory & have a 365 day return policy. Just when I thought all hope was gone for my Hunter boots ~ Zappos saved the day. haha ... My mom loved my Hunter boots so much that she wanted me to order one for her as well. Lol (ughh, my mom in Hunter boots.. that just takes out the coolness of these rain boots. lol jk) X_X Anyways, I ordered another pair for her and then I got an email from Zappos saying:

Good news!


Although you originally ordered Standard (4 to 5 business days) shipping and handling, we have given your order special priority processing in our warehouse and are upgrading the shipping and delivery time frame for your order.Your order will ship out today and be given a special priority shipping status so that you can receive your order even faster than we originally promised!

Please note that this is being done at no additional cost to you. It is simply our way of saying thank you for being our customer.

Ahhh!! Why are they so awesome!? Lol ~ I just want to jump into a puddle with these boots now!


Photobucket

No comments: