Monday, January 18, 2010

hunting for rain boots

My goodness. Yesterday I felt like I traveled the world looking for Hunter rain boots. I went to Nordstroms in Glendale ~ and they didn't have the plain black color I wanted. The worker there searched if other Nordstroms had them in stock~ they did, but unfortunately none of them in California. -__- I also called Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Ai Wish. When I called this place called Jigsaw London the girl on the phone apologized for laughing, because she said so many people have been calling about Hunter rain boots and they sold out a long time ago. X_X I didn't want to order them online cuz of shipping and crap ~ but then I remembered Zappos! Hehe.. Zappos had them in stock and they offered free shipping and no sales tax! I asked my dad for his credit card cuz he owes me a birthday present. hehe !! Yay!! I can't wait to get my Hunter rain boots! ...but dammit .. I'm probably not going to get them till like next week when it STOPS raining. x_x oh poo... I'll still wear them! It always rains on my birthday too!






No comments: