Tuesday, January 26, 2010

bird on my pizza, pizza in my mouth

Photobucket

One Sunday I ate at Pitfire Pizza with Lorenz. This cute bird sat next to us on the table!! Hehe, I just had to take a picture of it... & I really love this shot!! ^___^ I really love their Burrata Pie and their organic vegetables!! O_O Just thinking about their food makes me salivate. Lorenz and I also tried the Pitfire Pizza in Little Tokyo. Although it's the same company~ the whole setting and ambience of the place just wasn't the same as the one in Noho. The atmosphere of the Pitfire in Noho was a lot more laid back, casual-cool, and hip. I really love their outdoor seating there.

Burrata Pie & a mix of organic vegetables ~ yummmmmm

Photobucket

Photobucket

hehe... I'm sucha stalker. lol. This is a random video I took while we were eating at the large table. Watch this short clip in 720p ~ as I have intended.


Photobucket

No comments: