Saturday, January 2, 2010

a song for sammy

i cant get over how cute this song is! it's a very simple song that the singer (jess delgado) wrote for her little sister's birthday. i wish my older siblings wrote me a cute song! *___* hehe ...& if i had a little sister I would write her a cute song too. hehe.



there once was a girl with a little heart
she wondered why
made stories for the breakfast time
was always the first one in line
she is my heart

wished her up from but a dream
hope that shed be born for me
and she was

with precious eyes shes looks at me
means more than anything ive seen
....my heart

i wanna hold her
keep her in a picture frame forever
but i know she'll soon grow
and when she does
i'll say to her these words

you are my heart
little sister
you are my smile
little sister

you are my heart

No comments: