Tuesday, January 26, 2010

misobot

Photobucket

It was my friend Michelle's bday couple days ago. Lol, I'm late on this post ~ but watevers... at least I'm posting something about it. x____x hehe.. Gina, Maricris, and I surprised Michelle in her bedroom with the help of her sister Mina! lol ~ I caught it on video, but I didn't get Michelle's face! UGHH.. Her reaction was priceless... I wish I could've been holding the camera on my hand instead! UGHH.. I'm so mad about that!



Gina and I made Michelle a delicious and cute robot cake!! We called it "MisoBot" ~ lol.. cuz Michelle's nickname was Miso when we were in high school. I was about to post the whole process of making the cake, but I'm just way too lazy to upload all the pics. haha.. they are already up on my facebook anyway.


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how we're primping ourselves right before Michelle gets surprised by our beautiful faces HAHA. i loveeee the videoooooooo-oh-ohhh