Monday, April 19, 2010

ZIPIA

Zipia.net ... I hate this freakin website. It's like a huge freakin tease. There's so many clothes I want from there and the price is affordable ... but freakin a .. in order to place an order you must spend $300 minimum plus pay an expensive a$$ shipping fee. I've been going on and off this website for a long time now trying to collect a bunch of clothes that I really like. I was hoping to submit my order, but I just can't do it. I like a lot of their clothes, but I feel like I only reallyyy want like 4 of them. The rest of the stuff I'm adding on is just stuff I like in order to make the cut. I weighed out my options and gosh.. I just don't know. If I submit it I'm kind of saving money, because I get a lot of clothes. ... but $300 is still A LOT of money even though I'll be getting a lot for it. :( sighhhh... so here you go. I'll share with you all some of the clothes I really liked.

This stripped top is selling for $26 on Zipia.net ... and on Pixiemarket.com they totally jack up the price to $80.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: