Monday, April 19, 2010

you and me away from it all

Lorenz and I went on a little nice getaway. It was during my spring break, but I still had work. I only had like 2 days off which was Sunday and Monday. We decided to take advantage of my 2 free days and go on a little trip to San Luis Obispo. It was short, but sweet and very relaxing. Everyone keeps asking me where I went horseback riding. Here's the link if you guys are interested: J&J Riding. Horseback riding on the beach was very relaxing. The owner was very nice and the route was so beautiful. When I was younger I often went horseback riding with my uncle in Burbank. They have a route where you go across a bridge, under a freeway, and onto the mountains. We also use to take lessons there about basic stuff like trotting and controlling your horse. sighh.. I miss those days. -___- lol


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: