Monday, April 19, 2010

blvd3

My friend Kristine had her bday at Blvd 3! It was such a nice club, but I didn't really like the music that much. It was so huge in there and I enjoyed their free chocolate covered strawberries and tacos! Yum!

Photobucket

I wore this Silence & Noise Knot Front Romper from Urban Outfitters. I really like this romper, because I can dress it up or down. If I just put some black tights on it looks all dressy... and then just by wearing sandals with a hat and shoulder bag it could look very cute and casual. I never buy things full price at Urban Outfitters anymore, but ahhhh.. I just had to buy this. x_x


I also finally got to wear this boyfriend blazer I bought a while back. It was on sale for like $20, but I never wore it, because it was kind of big. I really like this blazer, because it's so unusual and away from the blazer-norm. haha The print is so interesting too!


Also... I just discovered that Hannah Metz has this blazer! HEHEHE.. and I love her!!


And as for outside the club, you can always find a cart of "dirty LA dogs" haha.. I don't know why I call them that. Beware! They are juicy, fatty, expensive, and highly delicious! LOL Yummm... Bacon wrapped with mayo and onions .. but gosh.. $4 each?? Ugh.. why do I waste my money? I make them really good at home! I double wrap my hot dogs with bacon and caramelize the onions really well! I also toast the bun on the frying pan to perfection! Teehee


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: