Friday, January 30, 2009

Late night birthday

Yesterday was my 21st day on this planet! LOL .. I didn't really make plans to celebrate... I just opened up Best Buy in the morning and went to school at night. X_X lame. My professor kept us in for so long, so I didn't get home till about 10PM from Long Beach. After my long day, it was nice to finally meet up with Lorenz. ^^ He was taking forever in my bathroom.. I thought he was taking a huge dump.. but he ended up surprising me with candle-lit cupcakes! LOL. It was pretty late & everything was closed .. but we still ended up eating at Mr. Ramen ~ where I ordered my first hot sake & Sapporo beer! Here's a glimpse. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PS: shirt dress: Kimski, scarf: Forever Love, black stockings: H&M, bag: Vintage, shoes: UO online

3 comments:

sarah said...

i see you got the shoes you wanted. i love them.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! i cant believe i missed your birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KC<3<3<3

Hope you have a wonderful year! An hopefully I'll be able to see ya in person soon :)

tons of luv,
SaoRi

kaesi said...

yes i did! thanks sarah!

.. & saori i miss uuu! <3