Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shoe Shoe Shoe

        Every time I go on urbanoutfitters.com to see if they have these shoes in my size, they are always sold out! The only ones they have left are 8 1/2 ... but I'm a 7. X_X I've been going on their website everyday since beginning of last month to check if they finally got more in stock. The reviews are pretty good and everyone seems to be happy with them. 2 days ago.. I checked the website.. & they finally got them in my size!!! .. I finally ordered a pair & now I'm just waiting for them to come in the mail. When I checked back again today... they were sold out of my size again. shhheeeesh. X_X .. hehe.. I don't know why these shoes appeal to me so much. I guess it's because I really like the color composition ... I wouldn't prefer any other color. 

Seychelles Architectural Heel


PS: if you guys haven't already done so.. if you order things online you should check out the website retailmenot.com ... you just type in an online store and it gives you promotion codes that people share on the website & the percentage of success rate. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too always prefer to get shoes and clothing from Urban Outfitters.