Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 RANDOM FACTS

OK.. I was tagged on facebook by a number of people ...like Behzad, my sister, Juan, Andy.. etc. Here goes... 

RULE: Once you've been tagged you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I don't like the cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory.

2. I'm craving Thai Toast right now. 

3. I have a bad habit of biting my nails.

4. I'm terrified of Butterflies. Specially the ones with the huge eye patterns on their wings. eeee!

5. I judge cupcake bakeries by their red velvet cupcake. X_X .. I could care less about how good their other cupcakes are. 

6. Sometimes I wish my whole bedroom burned to ashes, so I can start all over again. 

7. It makes me chuckle to think that someone could have the "Happy Birthday" song stuck in their head. 

8. I don't think anyone noticed, but no one in my family attended my high school graduation. TT.TT

9. I've always had a thing for older men & handy men. haha

10. My major is marketing not photography. lol

11. I admire furniture, doors, and old cameras.

12. It annoys me how facebook downgrades the quality of my photos! 

13. I can't stand my "corporate american" classmates. They wear blazers & collared shirts, talk about stocks, banking, & the economy. I'm afraid I'm going to turn out like them. 

14. My nail color changes every week. 

15. I love green tea. 

16. No, I can't "hook you up" with a Best Buy discount. Believe me I get asked about this all the time! I'd love to help you, I really do.. but it's not as easy as it sounds! They track every single one of our purchases & if something looks fishy we get called out for it! So NO.. I can't buy you a TV, a computer, a camera ..or etc.. it's like asking me if you could borrow $1000 from me (because technically I have to purchase that product with my own card)!! Instead of asking me to "hook you up" ... you might as well ask me if I don't mind risking my job for you. 

17. I like it when it's gloomy outside. 

18. I buy a lot of my clothes on ebay! 

19. Right now I'm thinking how come we tip the pizza guy and not the UPS guy? 

20. I've gotten my ears pierced 7 times. X_X .. now I only have 3 left. 

21. When I was in pre-school I put clay on this girl's headband. She put it on.. and the clay got stuck to her hair. I laughed hysterically and got in big trouble. The next day I felt terrible, because she came to school with almost no hair. 

22. When I was in fourth grade I wrote a love letter to a guy I really liked for his birthday. As I was approaching him I threw the letter in the trash can, because I was too nervous to give it to him. 

23. For some reason when someone steps on my feet I say sorry. 

24. I love the piano and listening to people play the piano. 

25. I wish life had background music. 

No comments: