Monday, May 16, 2011

Say Cheese

I finally got to have brunch at this little cafe in Silverlake called Say Cheese. My sister told me about this place and I was so eager to go that I went there for lunch one day. I was sooo sad that the brunch menu was only until noon and I couldn't order the Coddled Egg breakfast. I ended up getting this sandwich called Gay Paris or something like that. Lol.. interesting name. It had a bunch of different cheeses and it was pretty good. I finally went back for brunch and got the Coddled Egg breakfast with smoked salmon. YUMMM.. so good.. I want to go back for more!! The lady that worked there even remembered me and Lorenz cuz she joked around about having brunch in the menu this time.

PS: the bottom picture is when I was walking Dunkin after eating at Say Cheese. My mom gave him away :( ... I can't wait to have my own place and have my own dog. Every time we get a dog I get so attached to it .. even though I know not to since my parents can't ever keep a dog for more than a month. Ugh.. so annoying. Why do they do that? They bring in a dog, I end up loving it, and then they take it away. I'm glad they gave Dunkin away though, because my parents don't know how to take care of animals. He belongs in a new home where the owners would treat him like family.

IMG_9781

IMG_9873

No comments: