Monday, May 30, 2011

Apple Pan!

So freakin delicious!! If you haven't tried this place yet ~ you must go NOW! The burgers were so juicy and tasty! The lettuce was so fresh and crispy! I don't know what's with these odd combos of burgers and pies, but I love em! Apple Pie à la Mode & Banana Cream Pie ... YUMMM. Just don't go on a super busy time >< .. it's self seating .. & it's a long bar/communal type of table ~ pretty interesting actually. When I went there were no seats available and I had to wait until someone was done eating. People pretty much watch you like a hawk wanting to take your seat! haha

IMG_0458

IMG_0456

1 comment:

Arlene said...

OMG you went to apple pan and didn't tell me.. my most FAVORITE burger place!!!!! i don't care about umami or FO or oinkster.. but apple pan!!!! you should have told me.. you should have ordered the Steve special!!!!