Monday, May 2, 2011

my neighbors have my dream home

This is the home of Andy, Gosia, Anton, and Charlie (the dog). They are my next door neighbors and I'm in love with their house! They completely renovated it and made it into a spacious, bright, and comfortable space. I love the high ceilings, wide windows, long doors, and hardwood floors. The arrangement of the furniture is so simplistic, but the artwork on the walls give it a modern edge. ~ If you guys are reading this~ thanks for letting me take pictures of your cute home!!! Anton is such a cutie pie.

IMG_9931

IMG_9933

IMG_9951

IMG_9934 copy

IMG_9938

IMG_9936

love10

CUT PEACE TEA

IMG_9958

IMG_9960

IMG_9954

IMG_9969

4 comments:

*megu said...

oh!!! I love the house!! >___<

I have interior design subject this semester!!! and I`m really inspired with wood designs!!!!wide space and less furniture!!!

kaesi said...

me too!!! i love the minimalism & how spacious it is. have fun in your interior design class! <3

GW said...

very impressive! almost looks better than in real life :))

Arlene said...

Oh my, this is their house! WOW!!!!!!