Sunday, April 10, 2011

vacation all i've ever wanted

Spring break! Lorenz and I only had two days off together~ so we wanted to make the most of it! Our plan was pretty spontaneous! We booked the hotel and hot air balloon ride only 48 hours before we left. haha I've always wanted to ride a hot air balloon and I'm so glad we did it! It was such a relaxing and scenic ride! I loved every minute of it! The only down side was having to wake up at 3:30 in the morning to get there in time for the sunrise flight. There was a complimentary breakfast waiting for us when we landed! We stayed at ACE hotel in Palm Springs! I had absolutely no idea that this hotel was going to be so hip and trendy! haha .. It's like the "urban outfitters" of hotels. lol (if that makes any sense?) On the way back home we stopped by Joshua Tree! UGH.. FINALLY! haha.. I remember driving all the way over there last year and we didn't even get to explore the park cuz it was so dark! This trip was short, but so much fun!! I think we really made the most of it! Time to save for another trip!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mamie said...

Very relaxing vacation! Beautiful photos too! : )