Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sucker Punch


Okay, so it wasn't the best movie. It was almost like Inception gone wrong. The dream within a dream thing was sloppy and poorly executed. The story had so much potential, but it fell flat towards the end. HOWEVER... What I DID love about the movie was how pretty it looked. I loved the sparkle, the action, the effects, the cute girls, and most of all.. the costumes! Ugh.. I'm so in love with every single one of their costumes. It looked very anime inspired ~ and what I use to dream of when I would draw character designs in my sketchbook. If you know me.. I'm obsessed with Final Fantasy! Ha ha.. it's my inner nerd .. and my dream world. Sigh.... The costumes in Sucker Punch reminded me so much of the girls of FFX-2 meets Tomb Raider. From Amber's Lollipop to the charms on Babydoll's gun ...*GUUSHH* .. I'm in LOVE! haha .. I wish I could wear Babydoll's costume for Halloween. (I actually found a legit one on Etsy.. but it's like $300 made to size)... but that means I would have to lose all my belly fat, which is impossible since I freakin love food. Sigh...

No comments: