Sunday, April 10, 2011

Le Pain Quotidien

On my days off of work I have a little bit of time in the morning to spare before I go to class. A couple weeks ago, I had brunch with Lorenz at this place in Pasadena called Le Pain Quotidien. It was a pretty cute restaurant that served the spreads I've been wanting to try! They had the Brunette, Blondie, Noir, Noisella, and a bunch of other spreads. They served a lot of delicious, healthy foods. When I got my lemonade I thought it was going to be sweet ... like you know~ the Muscle Beach / Hot Dog on a Stick kind. But NOPE! .. It was purely fresh squeezed lemonade. A little sour~ but healthy. I killed the healthiness by adding like 4 packs of sugar in it though. >< I wouldn't mind going back there again. :>

IMG_9759

IMG_9765

IMG_9792

IMG_9781

IMG_9777


IMG_9791

No comments: