Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sorry, but i just have to get this out of my system.

I really hate how I'm a contradiction to everything I want to stand for. Like seriously! I'm a marketing major working at a bank. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be successful and looking at life in a practical way. But FUCK this bull shit crap. I hate how our corporate American community is making me look at life in this bull shit "practical" manner. Screw capitalism. I see it all the time at work and in my current studies. I really hate how corporations reward you for outcome (commissions/sales) rather than your good practices. That just drives people to find a shorter way to earn that reward ... and it encourages bull shit materialism and unethical behavior. Ugh.. what devastates me most is that I see myself moving up on this fucked up path. Screw corporate-American capitalism. FUCK!

No comments: