Monday, November 23, 2009

Bruschetta

Ok.. so I watched the movie Julie & Julia a couple days ago with Lorenz and his sister Danae. Omgosh that movie made me crave so much food! To satisfy my craving~ I went to the market as soon as I could to buy the ingredients I needed to make a Bruschetta. It took me like 20 minutes to make .. and it was sooo good. <3>
Ingridients:
1. Grape tomatoes
2. Basil
3. Olive oil
4. Salt
5. French Artisan bread

1. First I cut slices of the French Artisan bread.

Photobucket

2. Then I fried it in Olive oil. I guess you can bake it or toast it if you want... but they fried it in the movie.. and I wanted it just like the movie.

Photobucket

3. Then I rubbed a half clove of garlic on the crispy bread. The bread was crispy enough to act as grater to the garlic.

Photobucket

4. I cut the grape tomatoes & the basil <3

Photobucket
Photobucket

5. I combined the grape tomatoes and basil together with olive oil. Then I sprinkled about a pinch of salt to my liking.

Photobucket

6. & VOILA! Brushetta!
Photobucket

YUMMM! <3>

1 comment:

lorenz said...

i want you to make more and lots of more of this, k. you just made sooooo hungry right now..haha