Wednesday, November 11, 2009

shews

I bought three pairs of shoes at Urban today. >_< !! They were all on sale so I couldn't help it!!!

From left to right:
1. Deena & Ozzy Essential Heel~ Org: $48 Sale for $20.
2. Colonial Madness Suede Sandal~ Org: $128 Sale for $50. I was sooo happy when I saw these on sale! I already have the black pair that I bought online. They are so comfortable and I love how they look with skinny jeans! I've been wanting the blue one for so long, but the price never went down! It finally did today!! yay!
3. Kimchi Blue oxford flats~ Org: $50.. Sale for $30. I really wanted these shoes cuz I saw Olivia Palermo from The City wearing shoes similar to these. I thought they looked so cute with her outfit. haha I couldn't find a picture of the scene where she was wearing the shoes on The City... but I found a pic of her wearing them somewhere else. (pic below)

so pretty much I spent like $100 on 3 cute shoes. not bad right?

Photobucket

No comments: