Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Marugame Monzo

This place is just too delicious for words. I've been here a few times and everything I've ever ordered has never failed. Their udon is always so perfectly chewy and you can watch them make it! My favorite dish would have to be the Mentai Squid Butter. I love the flavor and how rich the broth is. Below are pictures of some dishes we ordered that night - beef tataki, Kikusui sake, onigiri, and braised pork belly. We loved the Kikusui sake so much that they gave us free pins! I've also tried the Kakiage Don, Uni Creamy Udon, and the Pork Belly Salad - all very delicious! The last picture was my dessert from Demitasse Cafe. I got their hot chocolate with a large homemade marshmallow! It was the perfect sweet treat to top off my amazing meal!

IMG_5000

   IMG_4999

IMG_4991

IMG_5007

IMG_5004

IMG_5005

IMG_5020

No comments: