Thursday, November 1, 2012

Yosemite!

Before I started my new job, Lorenz and I went on a summer road trip to Sonora, Yosemite, and SF! It was surprisingly one of the best adventures of my life, considering the fact that these places weren't too far from home. We stayed with Mitch and Susan, a lovely couple with cute dogs in Sonora. They were such a wonderful host that we found through Airbnb. Lorenz and I hiked to the top of Half Dome! I still cannot belive I actually made it up there and back. One of the most unforgettable experiences ever! I felt like I pushed my limits and learned some things about myself I never knew. Yosemite was so beautiful and I can't wait to visit it again another day!

yosemite1

IMG_3783

IMG_3317

IMG_3373

GOPR1009

IMG_3288

IMG_3298

IMG_3276

IMG_3246

IMG_3208

IMG_3234

IMG_3220

No comments: