Thursday, November 1, 2012

BIG SUR

It's already fall, but I'm posting about summer. Lorenz and I went on a day trip to Big Sur around August. We were hoping to stay at the Madonna Inn, but every afordable hotel was booked, because of some kind of dog show. Regardless, it was still an amazing adventure! Big Sur itself was just such an interesting place. It's located along a scenic highway that overlooks the central California coast. Driving through there was simply breathtaking...One of the most beautiful drives of my life! We visited this magical place called McWay Falls! Sucks we couldn't actually go down there, but there was something about just looking at it that made it so ... i don't know.. like a dream/mistical paradise. Haha.. I don't even know if that makes sense. We also passed by Bixby bridge and then made our way to San Luis Obispo to see Bubblegum Alley and eat at Splash Cafe of course!

This is McWay Falls! Beautiful isn't it?? Got this photo from BigSurCalifornia.org ~ I regret not bringing my real camera that day! My phone just didn't do justice!












bigsur2

bigsur1

bigsur3bigsur4

No comments: