Friday, March 5, 2010

where my money

Mannn.. I hate being out of balance!!! :( I was short $100 at work today!! I hate this feeling ... I can't stop thinking about why I was short $100. Did I incorrectly input something in the system? Did I accidentally put cash for a check? or .. Did I simply give a customer an extra $100? blehh.. that must be one lucky customer. x___x This is what I hate about working at the bank. It's the first week of the month and it's a Friday so it was super busy. Time goes by so much faster, but at the same time ... I find myself multitasking way too much. I'm doing a cash exchange here, I'm doing math in my head, I'm on the phone with a banker, and I'm helping the customer in front of me. I went through so much cash today ... I guess I was bound to be out of balance for doing too much stuff at once. Working at the bank is a little different from retail sales. Sometimes I just gotta do one thing at a time. Being accurate is better than being fast. Ok, so enough of my bitching and moaning. Time to clean my room, do some homework, and work out. My diet isn't going so well. I've been cheating way too much.

No comments: