Monday, February 15, 2010

bloody valentine

Hello everyone! Happy Chinese new year and Valentine's day! I'm proud to say that I was born on the year of the dragon! YAY 88!! hehe... Anyways ~ I celebrated Maricris' birthday with my friends last night at the Abbey in West Hollywood. I got home so late ... or should I say early in the morning .. and woke up early today to see Lorenz before he went to work. We don't really celebrate Valentine's day. I mean c'mon... who needs a special day of the year to show your love for one another? You can do that any day! haha.. but anyways~ we just had a quick lunch at, once again,.. Kinnara Thai!! ^_^ hehehe. This time I took pics (with my iphone) of the food we ordered! Gosh, this is like my favorite Thai place now!! Everything is so delicious! Yum!

Kinnara Noodle Cup & Buddha Salad. omg so good.

Photobucket

Orchid & hearts

Photobucket

Pad Thai and Pumpkin Shrimp Curry

Photobucket

No comments: