Friday, December 5, 2008

Wish list

Ok, so Lorenz requested that I make a wish list. Here you go Hun. Some of the items on here I already put down for my Secret Santa. (Every Christmas my family & I traditionally participate in a Secret Santa drawing though Elfster.com. That way we don't have to get ever-ree-one of my relatives a gift; hence saving $$$$. Instead we play a game & opt for a limit of $100 minimum.) Anyways... here's my wish list dedicated to Lorenz & Secret Santa. 

1. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens - (http://www.amazon.com/Canon-50mm-1-8-Camera-Lens/dp/B00007E7JU) This Lens was recommended by my cousin Christian. PS: you can click on his name.

2. This cuuuuuute, medium sized, glitter heart bag from Topshop.com *__*  (make sure you go to the U.S.A version) It makes a serious outfit a little more playful!!! ^____^ PS: sorry for this small, crappy image. Top Shop wouldn't let me save the big one. =( 


3. Polaroid - lots & lots of polaroid. Isn't it suppose to be R.I.P - ing this year?? TT.TT so long old friend. I love you dearly. 


4. The following can be found on Urbanoutfitters.com 
A.) Adorable Scarf hoodie!! *___* 


B.) Pinstripe stockings. I can just picture wearing them with a knee length skirt or something. 


C.) Jeffrey Campbell Lace Up Bootie - so I can wear them with skinny jeans or leggings. I'm extremely short, so these 3.75 inch heels will compliment my height. haha Gosh, I just need to diet & exercise so I can tone up my legs! TT.TT I'm so jealous of long, super model legs. =( 


D.) Patterned Cape - I really like this .. or something like this to keep me warm and comfortable. I can just imagine being wrapped in this while sipping hot chocolate. TT.TT *sighhhh... 


5.) Zoesplit Sunglasses - These remind me of the Chanel ones you see Nicole Richie wearing. You can find this at Americanapparel.net 




6.) Lil Angel Perfume - I think I like this scent the best out of all of the Harajuku ones. 


No comments: