Monday, December 29, 2008

BANGS



Sorry.. I guess I'm really bad at blogging. Sorry for not updating this blog in a while. I've been swamped with finals and work. The hours were really busy during the Christmas season. Anyways.. here is a blog for some old news. - BANGS. bangs bangs bangs bangs bangs. I was trying so hard to grow out my bangs ... & they were actually almost up to my nose. Unfortunately, I can't stand hair in between lengths. My bangs either have to be really long or up to my eyebrows. It was neither any of those lengths, so I cut them. I like bangs. I like them even thought I can get so frustrated with them sometimes. I hate them at the beach, because they soak up moisture and curl & frizz up. I hate them, because they make my face look round and fuller than it already is. I hate them, because they put an uncomfortable weight on my forehead that makes my eyes feel all heavy. In spite of all this ... my love for them strangely outweighs the hate. Bangs are cute. They give you a playful look that separates you from everyone else's "un-banged," "normal" & parted hair. Bangs give you an edge when you feel a little boring and redundant. It reaches out to you and pulls you away from this "corporate" looking hair. haha


photos from: dropsnap.jp/pc/snap/php

No comments: