Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cute without the E




I got a tragic hair cut a couple days ago. It was completely uneven and exactly not how I wanted it. My mom hated it and ended up cutting it even more. Now it's shorter than what I had hoped for... but it's okay... at least it looked better than the first hair cut I got. I really do miss my long hair though. =( It use to cover my face like the picture on the right! haha.. yikes.. kinda like The Grudge! muhahaha Anyways, I should really get back to doing my homework and cleaning my room. I really shouldn't be on this blogger! I'll be back later!

1 comment:

Juanster said...

You should get a haircut like Jens Lekman's bass player.

http://www.jenslekman.com/bas1.jpg.

If you can't tell already, this is Juan. I'm trying to blog as much as possible.