Wednesday, March 2, 2011

happy face

I love it when Lorenz surprises me with sweet, little things. ~ Stuff like ~ Tulips .. my favorite flowers .. or mini garlic croissants that I can't stop munching on .. or even just a little note that says, "I love you, let's have lunch." :) These are things that make me happy face. The sweetest part about it is that he surprises me for absolutely no apparent reason. It's not our anniversary, it's not Valentine's day, ... it's just ANOTHER day. This post is dedicated to him and how much I appreciate all that he does.

Photobucket

PS: someone really needs to show me how to upload in full quality. Here's a little video showing a cake that Lorenz got me with candles that glow in the same color as the candle itself. This video doesn't really do any justice.. haha, but it's ok. enjoy!

2 comments:

Mamie said...

Your blog is very nice and full of art. More power! : )

kaesi said...

THANK YOU!!!