Monday, November 29, 2010

Pierrot!

This is a tad too late of a post since it's now November! Halloween has past and all the candy has been eaten. lol, but I don't care! I'm going to talk about my Halloween costume! For those of you who couldn't tell and thought, "wtf is she?" .. Well my dahling, I was a fucking clown. I was more of what the French call a "Pierrot." I got my inspiration from the one and only, Mandy Ma of Zippercut. I was inspired by so many fashion trends of ruffles, polka dots, and pointy hats. I was actually planning to have all my friends dress as part of Cirque Du Soleil, but of course ~ that didn't fall through. lol I didn't spend much money on my costume. All I did was buy a hat and wig on Ebay. The hat was supposedly an "authentic pierrot hat" (watever that means)~ for it came all the way from Frahhnnce. I wore my polka dot romper and tights~ then topped it off with a tulle skirt as my collar. My shoes were these old silver oxfords that were collecting dust in my closet. I'm glad I finally got to wear them out. lol A friend of mine told me I looked like the clown girl from Little Nemo. I posted a pic of it at the bottom of this post. I totally forgot about that movie~! but hey! It kinda does match my costume! ^^ My dahhling Lorenz was a homeless clown. He recycled his blazer from his Mad Hatter costume from past Halloweens. He was quite cute, but looked very sad. I guess that's how homeless clowns are suppose to look.

Photobucket









No comments: