Wednesday, September 29, 2010

THE JUICE IS WORTH THE SQUEEZE

Midterms. I hate midterms! I've been studying all week and I don't even think I did well on my last 2 tests. I have another one tomorrow and one more next week. ..sighh... We've been learning a lot about advertising and promotions in my classes. A project I'm working on right now is about Squirt. My group and I have to figure out how we can re-introduce squirt ~ making it the number one, hip, cool soft drink to drink! lol Anyways, I stumbled upon this on The DieLine package design website. I love this juice box design by Yunyeen Yong.



1 comment:

GregoryJMacias said...

You can bring back the vintage can and advertise it as squirt classic. Then you have all the vintage hipsters wanting to hold on to a vintage can. Might even have a group of bicycle riders drinking it on during one of their night runs.