Monday, August 31, 2009

kimski

Photobucket

Kimski is this cute, little shop that I absolutely adore in Little Tokyo. They sell a mix of vintage and original items ~ for a not so cheap price. LOL ... That's why I can only go there when there's a sale. ~& thankfully.. there was an end of summer sale! Everything in the store was 30% off. ^_^ Here's what I bought.

I bought this cute, vintage bag for $10. I think it's cute and simple ..& would go with just about anything I wear.

Photobucket

I also bought this ring that I find remarkably interesting. lol .. I think it gives an edgy look to any kind of style.

Photobucket

Every time I purchase something from Kimski they put all my purchases in a little tote bag. How are they so rich to supply us with free tote bags!? haha .. I love it. <3 I kind of wish I had my own little shop like this. ..sighh..

No comments: